Monday, February 15, 2016

Biggest Pet Peeves Post

Biggest pet peeve - Tardiness. If you tell me you'll be here at 1pm, I expect you to be here at that time, I'll accept a 10-15 minute window, I'd even be okay if you were early, but if you are going to be late, and it's due to circumstances out of your control, at least call or TEXT me, so I can prepare. Waiting for anything, appointments, people, anything, gives me serious anxiety! 2nd biggest Pet Peeve -- When I tell someone "OMG I LOVE *insert whatever food or drink here*!" And they've never had it, so they try it and they say, "Oh, that IS good! I LOVE this!" And continue to eat/drink it. Then a month, or 2 months, or however long later, they tell me, "You know when you made that *insert food here*, I'm so sorry, but I have to admit, I hated it! OMG I'm so sorry, but it was BAD." ..... PLEASE *DO NOT* EVER DO THIS TO ME, EVER. Because I REMEMBER THIS SHIT. So, if I know you're coming over for dinner, or whatever, I'll remember the time you said you LOVED it, so I'll make it again, thinking you LOVED it, and then I make it, and find out you hated it, and I feel like A GIANT FUCKING TURD, and an IDIOT. Seriously, you don't have to like everything I like or make, so don't freaking LIE to me about it, to "spare my feelings", because THAT makes me feel EVEN WORSE! THANKS. #AnxietyProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment